Our goal is to make your infrared sauna buying experience simple, efficient and easy. And our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage, we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below:
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the delivery receipt and signed by the carrier’s agent (driver).
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit, it is possible to damage the contents of the boxes without damaging the boxes. If such a situation occurs, it is important to contact us immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed, it is important to save the packaging in which the damaged merchandise arrived. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 5 business days of delivery.
Most likely the driver will not be able to wait while you open the boxes. If that is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt.
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
1. Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. Your sauna will be shipped with lift gate service with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your sauna off of the truck.
2. Check the shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage, it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific. Taking pictures of any damage is very helpful.
3. Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes. If this is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt. Open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 5 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our service department at (800) 798-1779 option “2” before refusing any shipment.
Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted on your order. Lift gate service and delivery notification are standard with all orders. If additional services are requested by you and billed to us, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such cases, all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
1. If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Landing and a tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call (800) 798-1779 option “2” to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. Per our “30-Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 25% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion," the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return, and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
5. Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
6. Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.